iNAT-M200 is a family of light weight small-size accurate MEMS based INS of class 0.1...10 deg/hr (AllanVariance bias stability), consisting of 3 robust MEMS gyro axes and 3 MEMS accelerometer axes, an integrated GNSS Receiver (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU; L1 up to all-frequency RTK), wheel sensor interface and an advanced 42+ state Kalman filter based INS/GNSS data fusion, which allows also the aiding by odometer.
The architecture of the iNAT systems allows also the aiding with any external position / velocity / time stamp / standard deviation data, e.g. obtained from machine vision, DVL or any aplication based aiding sensors.
The iNAT series is used for navigation, guidance and control of vehicles, stabilization of platforms, surveying reference as ground truth etc. in the fields of industrial, automotive, airborne, marine, railway surveying, train control, agriculture, surveying, defense and space applications.
Due to its ultra-robust design, iNAT-M200 is even used for extreme applications like flight guidance of supersonic rockets.
The entire range of the members of the iNAT family regarding performance and technology from economic to high-end can be found here:
Link to the entire iNAT system family
- Made and qualified for nearly all applications: GNSS aided navigation (air, land, sea, subsea), attitude heading reference (AHRS), surveying, UAV, AUV and RPV guidance & control, dead-reckoning navigation etc.
- Real-time data output: longitude, latitude, alttude / height, velocity, roll, pitch, yaw / heading, angular rates, acceleration, status; also calibrated INS/GNSS/ODO raw data available at high data rate (e.g. for post-processing)
- Interfaces: RS422 & RS232 (UART) Interfaces, CANaero / ARINC825 / CAN / CANopen, Ethernet (TCP/IP and UDP), SYNC-I/Os
- Data output rate up to 500 Hz (each data log separately adjustable)
- Minimum latency and minimum jitter on all data output
- Measurement range:
- iNAT-M200/xLN & /MLN: +/-400 deg/s, +/-10 g (also 30 g and 1'200 deg/s version available)
- iNAT-M200/xLD & /MLD: +/-500 deg/s, +/-8 g (also 40 g and 2000 deg/s versions available)
- iNAT-M200/xLC & /MLC: +/-450 deg/s, +/-18 g (use iNAT-M200/~LD or iNAT-~LN for new projects)
- Inertial Sensor Performance: see dedicated datasheets
- Integrated 42+ state tightly or loosley or deeply coupled data fusion
- Internally up to 128 GByte non-volatile memory for data storage
- 4 classes of integrated GNSS engines available:
- iNAT-M200/TLx: high performance class GNSS engine, all frequency / all constellation RTK, dual-antenna support; GPS, GALILEO, GONASS, BEIDOU etc.
- iNAT-M200/SLx: performance class GNSS engine, up to all frequency / all constellation RTK, dual-antenna support as option; up to GPS, GALILEO, GONASS, BEIDOU etc.
- iNAT-M200/RLx: commercial class GNSS engine, multi frequency / multi constellation RTK, dual-antenna; GPS, GALILEO, GONASS, BEIDOU etc.
- iNAT-M200/MLx: economic class L1 GNSS engine, no RTK; only up to three of GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BEIDOU at the same time
- Dual-antenna GNSS Version available as option or standard configuration (see above) to support heading determination also during initial standstill condition.
- Connectors: MIL-C-38999 III type and TNC / M12
- Power Supply: 9...34 V DC, < 10 W. iNAT provides two independent and isolated inputs to allow the supply from two different power sources - the iNAT always takes the energy from those supply with the highest voltage. The inputs are protecxted against reverse voltage and over-voltage.
- Weight: approx. 850 grams (depends on options)
- EMI-EMC protection designed to MIL-STD-704F / MIL-STD-461G / MIL-STD-810G
- Overvoltage protection
- Modular system architecture: customized applications can be integrated by iMAR easily (please contact our sales engineers for details and the SDK). So the iNAT can provide arbitrary data and command protocols according to customer requirement, e.g. to substitute other navigation systems by iNAT (e.g. for Form-Fit-Function replacements).
- Enough computation power on-board available to integrate customized applications on request.
- iNAT-M200 is neither ITAR nor export controlled.
- See also iNAT-MSLG-5 for systems with ultra high performance MEMS based sensors
Datasheet iNAT-M200/xLN (with improved accelerometers)
Datasheet iNAT-M200/xLD and iNAT-M200/MLD
Datasheet iNAT-M200/SLC and iNAT-M200/MLC
Note: Due to continuous process and sensor optimization in iMAR labs, the iNAT-M200/MLI is replaced by the iNAT-M200/MLD and all iNAT-M200/MLI orders will be delivered since November 2018 as iNAT-M200/MLD. The both systems are fully compatible in interface and price.
Datasheet iNAT-M200-FLAT/xLN and /xLD as well as -OEM Version
Datasheet iATTHEMO-M True North Dual Antenna INS/GNSS for Marine and Naval Applications
Report: iNAT-M200/SLN for Trainer Aircrafts (2016)
Publication in SENSORS 2017: INS/GNSS Integration for Aerobatic Flight Applications and Aircraft Motion Surveying using iNAT-M200