FOG based IMS for autonomous vehicle guidance, control and surveying
The iNAT-CFM-05 is a FOG based IMS of class 5 deg/hr / 2 mg consisting of 3 fiber optic gyro axes and 3 servo accelerometer axes and an integrated L1 GPS+GLONASS Receiver together with a powerful strapdown navigation processor.
The iNAT series is used for navigation, guidance and control of vehicles, stabilization of platforms, surveying reference as ground truth etc. in the fields of industrial, automotive, surveying, defense and space applications. The full accuracy range of the members of the iNAT family from economic to high-end can be found here:
Link to the entire iNAT system family
- 0.3 deg/sqrt(hr) / 200 µg/sqrt(Hz); bias stability (AV) 5 °/hr, 0.5 mg @ const. temp.
- integrated L1 GPS+GLONASS receiver
- 500 Hz data rate; Output: Position, velocity, angular rate, acceleration, roll / pitch / yaw, Standard devations (from Extended Kalman filter), status
- used for Attitude Heading Reference, Surveying, UAV & Missile Guidance & Control Applications
- RS422 (UART), CANaero / ARINC825, Ethernet Interface; SYNC-I/O
- advanced 42+ state extended Kalman filter on powerful ARM processor for INS/GNSS/VMS data fusion
- low power consumption 17 W (10...34 VDC)
- integrated EMI/EMC protection, qualified to MIL-STD-810G
- fully supported by iXCOM-CMD configuration software (under MS Windows and Linux); SDK available for Qt
Datasheet iXCOM-CMD GUI software for operation, visualization and configuration