Low Weight Small Size FOG Based INS of class 1 °/h
iNAT-FSSG-1 is a light weight small-size accurate fiber optic gyro (FOG) based INS of class 0.1 deg/hr AllanVariance bias stability and 1 deg/hr performace over full temperture range, consisting of 3 robust fiber optical gyros and 3 MEMS servo accelerometer axes, integrated GNSS Receiver (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU; L1L2 RTK), wheel sensor interface and an advanced 27+ state Kalman filter based INS/GNSS loosly or tightly coupled data fusion.
iNAT-FSSG-1-DA is based on the same hardware, but additionally it supports a dual-antenna GNSS based true North reference.
The iNAT series is used for navigation, guidance and control of vehicles, stabilization of platforms, surveying reference as ground truth etc. in the fields of industrial, automotive, surveying, defense and space applications. The full accuracy range of the members of the iNAT family from economic to high-end can be found here:
Link to the entire iNAT system family
- Applications: GNSS aided navigation(air, land, sea, subsea), attitude heading reference (AHRS), surveying, UAV, AUV and RPV guidance & control
- Real-time data output: longitude, latitude, alttude / height, velocty, roll, pitch, yaw / heading, angular rates, acceleration, status, calibrated raw data INS/GNSS (for post-processing)
- Interfaces: RS485 (UART) Interfaces, CANaero / ARINC825 / CAN, Ethernet (TCP/IP and UDP), ARINC429, HDLC/SDLC, NMEA183, SYNC-I/Os
- Data Output rate up to 500 Hz (each data log separately adjustable)
- The very low data output latency of 1 ms and the very low data output jitter of < 1 ms enables the iNAT-FSSG-1 also to be one of the best solutions for steering & control of highly automated and autonomous driving vehicles
- Measurement range:
+/-450 deg/s, +/-5 g
- Inertial Sensor Performance:
< 0.1 deg (GNSS aided)
0.5 deg even at standstill with dual-antenna option at 1 m antenna baseline (iNAT-FSSG-1-DA); at 2 m baseline resp. 0.25 deg
< 0.1 deg (GNSS aided
Position accuracy GNSS aided < 2 m (rms) [S/A off]
Position accuracy GNSS aided 0.02 m (rms) [RTK available]
Noise / ARW:
0.15 deg/sqrt(hr) / 50 µg/sqrt(Hz)
Bias stability (AV):
< 0.1 °/hr, 0.05 mg @ const. temp.
- Integrated 42+ state tightly or loosely coupled data fusion
- Internal GNSS engine, up to L1L2 GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO, RTK, L-Band; SAASM capability available as optional integrated hardware
- Internally up to 32 GByte non-volatile memory for data storage
- Connectors: MIL-C-38999 III type and TNC
- Power Supply: 10...34 V DC, < 22 W
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg
- Power supply and EMI-EMC protection qualified to MIL-STD-704D / MIL-STD-461E / MIL-STD-810G / DO160E, used also in military aircrafts
- Modular system architecture: customized applications can be integrated by iMAR easily (please contact our sales engineers for details). So the iNAT can provide arbitrary data and command protocols according to customer requirement, e.g. to substitute other navigation systems by iNAT (e.g. for Form-Fit-Function replacements); SDK for Integration of user specific functionallity (e.g. vehicle trajectory Controller) available under RT-LINUX.
- iNAT-FSSG is not subject of ITAR control or any other export control
Datasheet iXCOM-CMD GUI software for operation, visualization and configuration