The iATTHEMO-TRIDENT unifies the most important Marine Navigation functionalities (ATTitude, HEading, MOtion) in a single device. It comprises a maintenance-free 6-axis gyro compass and optionally comes with an integrated GNSS. Its superior performance, low life-time costs and reliable construction make it perfectly suited for all navigational, control, stabilization and surveying functions.
iATTHEMO-TRIDENT comes beside of the standard marine interfaces additionally with full iXCOM protocol communication and is supported by iMAR's iXCOM-CMD GUI (under MS Windows and Linux) and Python interface.
Features of iATTHEMO-TRIDENT:
- Very fast settling time even in rough seas for gyro compassing.
- Proven European RLG technology provides high MTBF (> 100,000 h for the inertial sensor core).
- on request type-approved to marine directives (IMO + IMO-HSC).
- Real-time output with exceptional low latency and jitter on true heading, roll, pitch, surge, sway, heave, acceleration, rate of turn, which all are available also in GNSS denied environment.
- Position and Speed over Ground (SOG) available with GNSS (GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO / Beidou etc.) as well as in "free inertial" mode. DVL aiding (Doppler velocity log) available on request.
- The integrated computation power and the available interfaces allows also to provide a complete roll stabilization of vessels.
- iATTHEMO is not subject to any ITAR export regulations.
- Perfectly suited for any newbuilds & retrofits, especially also with iMAR & Kwant Controls Tightly Integrated System for Mono-hulls & High-Speed Crafts.
- With iATTHEMO-TRIDENT-Rx a version with extended true heading accuracy and superior, unmatched on-the-fly self-diagnosis is available.