iTraceRT is the "ground truth" reference for automotive testing worldwide, from vehicle motion analysis up to vehicle control tasks in complex traffc scenarios and up to most difficult environment. iTraceRT is using INS, GNSS and optionally a wheel sensor. It provides position, velocity, attitude, heading, angular rate, acceleration and standard deviations for each measurement to support the automotive test engineer in the best way to perform his task. iTraceRT is a de-facto standard for the automotive industry for proving ground testing and also acquiring precise motion data on public roads - the first generation of today's system family iTraceRT-MVT about 30 years ago had been named iDIS-FMS and 15 years later we gave it the name iTraceRT due to its unmatched trace and timing accuracy .
The series iTraceRT-MVT is the successor of iTraceRT-F200 and iTraceRT-F402/7 and was particularly designed (hardware and algorithms) to meet the latest and future requirements for verification and control tasks on proving grounds up to SAE Level 5 (highest performance and reliability with extended interfaces at minimum latency and minimum jitter on output data). For instance, iMAR's iDMN Dynamic Mesh Communication Network (WLAN-compatible multi-point-to-point) is being supported; and for longer distances with strong GNSS degradation (e.g. in urban canyons or during longer tunnels) a very powerful and trend setting odometer aiding is integrated.
iTraceRT-MVT is based on iMAR's iNAT architecture (Navigation & Timing) with a specific application profile within the iXCOM-CMD software for automotive applications (incl. a powerful Wizard for easy plug&play operation) and a dedicated CAN interface.
- Ultra precise INS/GNSS system for motion monitoring of vehicles (angle- and position reference for cameras, LIDAR, Sonar etc.) as well as for vehicle guidance applications and test of driver assistance systems (ADAS).
- robust, compact, light weight system for the real-world usage on the proving ground and in the public traffic.
- available with several performance classes:
iTraceRT-MVT-6xx: based on ring laser gyros (RLG) - the solution for the highest requirements
iTraceRT-MVT-5xx: based on fiber optic gyros (FOG)
iTraceRT-MVT-1xx, iTraceRT-MVT-2xx, iTraceRT-MVT-3xx: based on MEMS gyro technology - to fulfill economic demands
- output of angular rates, attitude, true heading, acceleration, velocity, position and standard deviations (all 3D) via Ethernet, UART, CAN and USB in realtime.
- CAN interface compatible to the CAN interface of the successor iTraceRT-F4xx (but also supports more IDs and base format as well as extended format frames).
- Integrated multi-frequency / multi-constellation GNSS receiver , supporting GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BEIDOU etc.
- 2 cm position accuracy (CEP), under sufficient GNSS availability and dynamics with RTK aiding (correction data via iREF-GNSS or iNetGo or via iMAR's iDMN Dynamic Mesh Communication Network).
- minimum latency and jitter to allow best control even of high speed vehicles
- Every iTraceRT-MVT is optionally useable alternatively as NTRIP Caster (the iTraceRT-MVT then provides GNSS correction data as reference station and can supply these to all other systems in the iDNM network).
- optional Interface for ABD steering robot integrated. This interface and the iTraceRT-MVT systems are approved by ABD.
- Application Areas: Verification of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), guidance and control of highly automated vehicles on the proving ground and in industrial transportation systems, usage in accurate surveying applications, verification tool for automotive measurements regarding EuroNCAP AEB / Autonomous Emergency Braking.
- iTraceRT-MVT can be augmented by LiDAR (iLIANE) to operate also in highly GNSS denied environment.
- Easy integration: ROS 2 driver, Python scripts, C++ SDK, Matlab scripts available.
Details for the proving ground applications are explained in the product flyer iSWACO-ARGUS.
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-60x (ultra performance)
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-510 (high+ performance)
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-500 (high performance)
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-200/SLN (standard performance - advanced)
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-200/SLN (standard perfrmance)
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-200/SLD (economic performance)
Datasheet iTraceRT-MVT-100/RLD (economic performance, miniaturized version)
ABD, humanetics, oxts, genesys, sbg, advanved navigation