Powerful True North Heading, Attitude, Position & Velocity with Dual Antenna INS/GNSS
iATTHEMO-B and iATTHEMO-C are powerful miniaturized dual-antenna GNSS compass systems with an integrated MEMS based inertial measurement system to provide true heading as well as attitude, velocity, position, angular rates and acceleration. They are made for applications which require reliable performance in a robust package and simple usage. The Systems come - compared to iATTHEMO-A - with several additional interfaces and the internal extended Kalman filter is able also to provide a full INS/GNSS Navigation solution with integrated odometer aiding capability and up to 500 Hz data rate.
iATTHEMO B/-C Comes with full iXCOM protocol communication Support and is supported by iMAR's iXCOM-CMD GUI.
Features of iATTHEMO-B and iATTHEMO-C:
- True Heading with up to 500 Hz data rate due to gyro aided Dual Antenna GNSS, using L1L2 GPS (up to RTK capability as option)
- Roll, pitch, WGS84 position & velocity, rates and acceleration with up to 500 Hz
- UART RS422, Ethernet (TCP/IP and UDP), CAN and USB interface
- integrated magnetometer, barometer interface
- PPS output for synchronization
- Odometer interface as option
- Navigation, Guidance and Control, AHRS; 27+ state integrated Kalman filter based IMS/GNSS data fusion
- used in naval, airborne and land applications
- RTK Position accuracy and operating additionally GLONASS signals as option available.
- Several Performance classes: iATTHEMO-B and iATTHEMO-C (related to inertial sensor accuracy and sensor measuring range).
Datasheet iATTHEMO-B Attitude Heading Motion Sensor
Datasheet iATTHEMO-C Attitude Heading Motion Sensor