iTURN-3D1-HIL: 3-Axes Turntable for INS HIL Testing
The iTURN-3D1-HIL is a precision turntable for testing Gyros, accelerometers, IMUs, INS and optical devices under lab conditions with high dynamics motion capability.
The iTURN-3D1 is the same precision turntable, but with lower dynamics values.
The iTURN-2D1 and iTURN-2D1-HIL are the same systems as described before, but without an rotating outer axis. They are explained within the datasheets of iTURN-3D1 and iTURN-3D1-HIL.
- Multiturn continuous rotation on all three axes, fiberoptical rotary joints and and electrical sliprings
- Positioning resolution of 0.02 arcsec and high rate stability
- High dynamics for advanced calibration and Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) applications (up to 4000 deg/s² on request)
- CAN, Ethernet and RS422 command
- Output of axes position, velocity, encoder counts
- Customized versions available on request; gyro stabilization available for usage in gimbal applications
- Optional Auto Balancing Capability (ABC) and aAuto Leveling Capability (ALC) available
- Made in Germany
Datasheet iTURN-3D1 3-Axes Motion Table (includes iTURN-2D1)
Datasheet iTURN-3D1-HIL 3-Axes Motion Table (includes iTURN-2D1-HIL)