Low Weight Small Size MEMS Based Dead Reckoning System
Dead Reckoning is the way to make (D)GPS more accurate and reliable when tracking or steering vehicles or when surveying their trajectories, e.g. in defense applications. iSULONA is a hybrid INS/GPS system, complemented by vehicle motion sensor input. It provides reliable information of position and heading also during GNSS outages.
- Used to provide orientation & position of support, supply and logistics vehicles
- Robust, compact, light
- MEMS gyro technology
- Data output rate up to 500 Hz (each data log separately adjustable)
- Interfaces: UART RS232 & RS422 / CAN / Ethernet / USB for real-time data output and
RS232 for DGPS correction input; NMEA183 / iXCOM
- Integrated L1 or up to all-frequencies GPS+GALILEO+GLONASS+Beidou + SBAS + QZSS engine, interface to vehicle motion sensor for full dead reckoning support
- Powefull software iXCOM-CMD for operation and configuration (under MS Windows, Linux and MacOS) -- see iXCOM-CMD Software
- Measurement range (dynamics):
+/-400 deg/s, +/-10 g (standard) or +/- 30 g (-HRA version)
- Inertial System and Sensor Performance: see datasheet
- Integrated 42+ state tightly or loosly coupled data fusion
- Internally up to 32 GByte non-volatile memory for data storage ("black-box")
- Connectors: MIL-C-38999 III type and TNC / M12
- Power Supply: 9...34 V DC, 10 W. iSULONA provides two independent and isolated inputs to allow the supply from two different power sources - the iSULONAS always takes the energy from those supply with the highest voltage. The inputs are protecxted against reverse voltage and over-voltage.
- Weight: approx. 900 grams
- EMI-EMC protection designed to MIL-STD-704F / MIL-STD-461G / MIL-STD-810G
- Modular System architecture: customized applications can be integrated by iMAR easily (please contact our sales for details). So the iSULONA-II can provide arbitrary data and command protocols according to customer requirement, e.g. to substitute other navigation systems by iSULONA-II (e.g. for Form-Fit-Function replacements)
- iSULONA-II is neither ITAR nor export controlled.
Datasheet iSULONA-II Navigation System for Support and Logistics Vehicles; 2 mil Heading
Datasheet iSULONA-III Navigation System for Support and Logistics Vehicles; 8 mil Heading