iPosCAL is iMAR's advanced, easy-to-use post-processing software for all kind of inertial based applications. It is designed for both, standard applications (using iMAR's iNAT, iTraceRT-MVT, iCORUS, iRail, iATTHEMO, iPST etc. systems) and applications with specific requirements, e.g. for inertial pipeline surveying (using iMAR's iPST systems) or airborne gravimetry (using iMAR's iCORUS systems). The input data format for the data to be processed is iXCOM, which is iMAR's standard data protocol of all systems according to iNAT architecture (published).
The software allows the processing of a single data set as well as the fully automated batch-evaluation of a larger survey campaign, with up to hundreds of flights / tracks. The fast processing allows the analysis also of very large data and measurement campaigns with several hundrets of objects. The software is also available in a server version.
iPosCAL is available in several editions:
- iPosCAL-SURV, designed for IMS-based surveying, allowing the precise determination of position, velocity and attitude over time, along with the respective standard deviations. The software is designed for the full range of INS/GNSS applications: From low-cost MEMS up to highest performance with optical or hemispherical gyroscopes, thereby covering any industrial, automotive, railway, airborne, marine, surveying, defense and research applications.
- iPosCAL-GRAV is designed for airborne or shipborne gravimetry campaigns, in combination with iMAR’s family of strapdown gravimeters iCORUS. On top of all the features of iPosCAL-SURV, it offers additional functionality for airborne or shipborne gravimetry: The automated determination of survey line endings, an automated generation of cross-over statistics as well as basic cross-over network adjustment methods, the generation of gravity map images, and more.
- iPosCAL-PST is designed for pipeline surveying using iMAR’s iIPST pipeline surveying tools. On top of all the features of iPosCALSURV, it offers additional functionality for specific pipeline related marker aiding procedures, specific odometer processing etc.
All editions of iPosCAL offer an easy-to-use simple processing mode for the less experienced user, as well as an expert mode, allowing the fine-tuning of all relevant processing parameters, GNSS-arrays with multiple antennas, user-customizable output files, and much more.
CAPABILITIES & FEATURES
- Position velocity and attitude determination
- Determination of gravity (iPosCAL-GRAV only)
- Trajectory and data visualisation
- Automated batch-processing, also of of large campaigns
- Signal Processing: Filter and spectrum analyser